You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-03-04 18:06:28

klockk

Multiple SQL instance inventory

Hello,

I'm using GLPI Agent 1.7.1 on my machines and the webserver has GLPI 10.0.12 installed.
I'm using native GLPI Inventory plugin.

When I run the inventory on SQL servers that have multiple instances only the default instance is beign inventoried.
Even that inventory is not fully complete, because the databases other than master and temp db's size are shown as 0.

I guess the main problem will be that it tries to do the inventory with a default credential:

[Mon Mar  4 16:41:11 2024][debug] Running GLPI::Agent::Task::Inventory::Generic::Databases::MSSQL
[Mon Mar  4 16:41:11 2024][debug2] Trying default credential

I already tried installing the "Database Inventory" plugin developed by TECLIB' and give it the (what I assume) correct parameters, but it made no noticeable difference.

How can I make sure that the agent can see the correct size of each DB and can loop through all instances on one server? We have several servers with 3+ MSSQL instances.

Thanks in advance.

Board footer