You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2023-11-14 14:42:59

turricum

additional fields - tab position

Hi :-)

first of all thanks for this great piece of Software. It meets all my requirements and the Company is happy. The most important plugin is the "additional fields" plugin and it works also great. But they is one nice-to-have feature: its possible to move the tab to an other position?

I have an additonal Tab at all my Assets (Computer, Network Devices, Printers and Phones).  At the Computer Detail Page its at the 4th last position, at the Printer Section 2nd last and at the "Network Devices" side 2nd last to. Its possible to move that to the 2nd position at the page?

MyGLPIwish
I know its possible .. but how?

Thanks a lot!
Katrin

#2 2023-11-14 15:27:29

cconard96
Website

Re: additional fields - tab position

It is not possible to change the order of tabs created by this plugin. You may make a feature suggestion for that on the suggestion website.

https://glpi.userecho.com/

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2023-11-14 15:34:31

turricum

Dear Moderator,

thanks a lot for the answer and yes, in the Internet they are several smiliar questions to my one. i will create a feature requeset.

Is they maybe a possibility to change that directly in the code? A hardcoded temporary solution would be fine to.

Its the Tab from the plugin "additional fields" and I need it in the 2nd position.

Regards smile
Katrin

#4 2023-11-14 19:56:55

cconard96
Website

It is not a simple change that can be made to do that.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

Board footer