You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-05-14 15:07:50

caimano68

Rule for comment - remove field value from rule

Hello,
I need to modify an old rule (about followups).
Before update  from 0.78.2 to 0.83. I could remove  the content of field choosing  "---" in the interface.

After the update these infos are displayed as "N/A" and database values are "-1"

Now I need to remove the "supervisor user" automatically assigned in the retrieved email,  but when I try to insert the rule in interface it is displayed without info and in the database the value is "0".

The problem is that the rule not work and the filed isn't deleted.
Have you suggestion about that?
thanks.
M.

Glpi 0.84.8 - production  and testing - OCS 2.1.2  - Mysql 5 - Apache 2 - php5 - Ubuntu server LTS 14.04 LTS
Plugins:    behaviour, position, generic object, sim management, web services, projects _______________________________________________

#2 2012-05-16 10:43:43

caimano68

Re: Rule for comment - remove field value from rule

No one with the same problem?

Glpi 0.84.8 - production  and testing - OCS 2.1.2  - Mysql 5 - Apache 2 - php5 - Ubuntu server LTS 14.04 LTS
Plugins:    behaviour, position, generic object, sim management, web services, projects _______________________________________________

#3 2012-05-21 14:12:38

can guceri

Re: Rule for comment - remove field value from rule

If all of these parts are merged, then a score is obtained. Today's score typically comprises of orthogonal and vertical lines. The musical instruments that will be used are arranged vertically and sorted in a proper manner. Musical notations are arranged in horizontal progressions before each type of instrument. When a solo performance is witnessed a single sheet is seen which can be called as both sheet composition and score.

Board footer