You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2022-11-27 13:41:36

RMAZOUZI

Plugings Menu missing from Menu GLPI10

Hello Dear i have two qiestion,

01_After i installed GLPI 10.0.5 on UBUNTU Server 22.04 i installed pluging data injector but when i started GLPI all menu are availble unless Plugins is missing from menu, is there a way to display it again,

02_is there a way to imlport items Csv "For Example computer" exported from old version Glpi to the neww version of GLPI. "Export computers and attributs on old glpi and import them to the new one"

#2 2022-11-27 13:51:04

cconard96
Website

Re: Plugings Menu missing from Menu GLPI10

Hello,

Most plugins don't actually add things to the "Plugins" menu so it is often hidden.
The Data Injection plugin adds to the Tools menu instead. If it still isn't showing, you may need to check your permissions in your profile.

For transferring data, not everything can be exported to a CSV file or imported using that plugin so it isn't necessarily suitable. If it is just an upgrade of an old instance, you should reuse the old database and let GLPI update the schema during the update process. If you are merging GLPI instances, you should seek professional support from one of the GLPI Network partners.

https://services.glpi-network.com/

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2022-11-27 15:39:42

RMAZOUZI

Re: Plugings Menu missing from Menu GLPI10

hello i would like to thank you for reply and your time,i still not see data injection in tools menu,the account is glpi it is the woner of the database has full access

and i need to access to plugings liste inorder to install new plugins

Board footer