You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2022-11-07 15:13:19

benpha

QRCode plugin (barcode)

Bonjour à tous,
je rencontre un souci avec le plugin barcode.
Je souhaite utiliser la fonction de QRCOde pour pouvoir gérer mes équipements distants quand je me déplace :
Je scan le QRCode avec mon téléphone et je modifie l'item dans le navigateur de mon téléphone.
J'arrive à bien générer le QR code comme je le souhaite, mais lors du scan, pas de renvoi vers l'URL proposée.
Si je copie/colle l'URL dans le navigateur, tout roule, j'accède à mon équipement.
Mais pas directement comme je le souhaite (comme dans les resto avec le menu par exemple)
J'ai essayé avec plusieurs scan et plusieurs téléphone et même résultat : il affiche du texte avec l'URL que je dois copier/coller.

Est-il possible que ça fonctionne comme je le souhaite ?

Merci de votre aide

GLPI 10.0.0 + barcode 2.7.1

#2 2022-11-08 05:35:52

MaksimRu

Re: QRCode plugin (barcode)

Hi, I have the same problem with GLPi version 10.0.5 + barcode 2.7.1 - I create an asset, for example, in network devices, generate a QR code, see a link - after clicking on the link, it goes to the browser and writes the element is not found, although the element is in GLPi - I've already broken my whole head so - I'm looking for a solution to the problem.

Who will help is willing to pay

#3 2022-11-14 12:52:00

benpha

Hi all,
Just an update on this topic.
My problem came from the barcode reader.
I tried several and found one that worked !
Depends on wich Android or Apple you have.
topic closed

#4 2022-11-17 08:20:14

MaksimRu

Hi, I don't understand you - what are you writing about! I came after generating the QR code link on the computer - the same element does not exist - do you mean it depends on the barcode format ?

#5 2022-11-22 17:48:33

benpha

Hi,
Your problem was not the same as mine, but on the same topic.
My problem was the QRCode reader on the phone.
I tried several (5 different) before find the good one.

#6 2023-11-23 18:46:57

Diego043

Hi,

The problem is with your settings in your plugin of QRcode..

Try to setup like this :
Search for asset -> click generate qr code-> in settings  change   URL by inventory number :  NO

Board footer