You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2022-07-28 14:57:57

WebGreg

Inventory works completely unpredictably

Hi

Currently, I have huge problems with native inventory. It works in a way that is completely unpredictable. I have reported various bugs. I used the released patches, but there is still drama. Do I only have such experiences?

Example 1

I found a printer today that looks like this:

e3e86a13d794e.jpg

The question is - why if the printer is connected, I havn't information where? Thought maybe the switch isn't inventoried yet. OK let's check when the switch was inventoried:

Last inventory
2022-07-28 10:05

So it was inventoried. Let's check the port to which the printer is connected.

9f9134466d02e.jpg

The port is up, but there is no connection information either.

Example 2 - I reported this as a issue: https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi-in … issues/192 Similarly to the above - the log of the netdiscovery task shows that data is being updated but the effects are not visible.

At the moment, I am completely lost in what is inventoried and what is not. I cannot rely on date and log information.

--
GLPI 10.0.7
GLPI-Inventory 1.2.1
Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS

#2 2022-07-28 17:20:35

WebGreg

Re: Inventory works completely unpredictably

What else I noticed - it still deletes the ports. There is no info about adding it, only deletes it with each inventory.

8955c74c398fd.jpg

What else... Assets > Computers > xxx > Network ports tab > click on the selected network port > Network names tab and what it is?

94f50696bd3e1.jpg

OK, the name of the network ... but why only two when I have more?

5a03f2d99cf17.jpg

I deleted some networks and... white page (front/massiveaction.php). The network has not been deleted.
Edit: In debug mode I get: PHP Error (1): Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16384 bytes) in /var/www/html/glpi/src/DBmysql.php at line 363

1c8dba075f823.jpg

And more... I go to the front/ipnetwork.php site. I add a network with a mask, connect a vlan, run the netinventory task > IP addresses from this vlan appear in the list. I choose one of them > go to the tab "Network ports" > I choose the network port > go to the network names tab:

160b8001b6633.jpg

So I click on (75308)

e205746b1d264.jpg

If I see a device on the IP list from the "IP networks" page, why is it not connected from this side? And why, when I try to develop it, does it searching and find nothing ("The results could not be loaded")?

I'm trying to go to front/networkname.php site and in the debug mode:

SQL Warnings: 1411: Incorrect string value: '`glpibase`.`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`' for function inet_aton 1411: Incorrect string value: '`glpibase`.`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`' for function inet_aton 1411: Incorrect string value: '`glpibase`.`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`' for function inet_aton 1411: Incorrect string value: '`glpibase`.`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`' for function inet_aton 1411: Incorrect string value: '`glpibase`.`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`' for function inet_aton 1411: Incorrect string value: '`glpibase`.`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`' for function inet_aton 1411: Incorrect string value: '`glpibase`.`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`' for function inet_aton 1411: Incorrect string value: '`glpibase`.`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`' for function inet_aton 1411: Incorrect string value: '`glpibase`.`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`' for function inet_aton in query "SELECT DISTINCT `glpi_networknames`.`id` AS id, 'gkrucke' AS currentuser, `glpi_networknames`.`name` AS `ITEM_NetworkName_1`, `glpi_networknames`.`id` AS `ITEM_NetworkName_1_id`, `glpi_fqdns`.`fqdn` AS `ITEM_NetworkName_12`, GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT CONCAT(IFNULL(`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`, '__NULL__'), '$#$',`glpi_ipaddresses`.`id`) ORDER BY `glpi_ipaddresses`.`id` SEPARATOR '$$##$$') AS `ITEM_NetworkName_13` FROM `glpi_networknames`LEFT JOIN `glpi_fqdns` ON (`glpi_networknames`.`fqdns_id` = `glpi_fqdns`.`id` ) LEFT JOIN `glpi_ipaddresses` ON (`glpi_networknames`.`id` = `glpi_ipaddresses`.`items_id` AND `glpi_ipaddresses`.`itemtype` = 'NetworkName' ) WHERE `glpi_networknames`.`is_deleted` = 0 GROUP BY `glpi_networknames`.`id` ORDER BY INET_ATON(`glpi_ipaddresses`.`name`) DESC LIMIT 0, 15"

And details like front/vlan.php for example. Create some vlan > open it up > go to the Network ports tab > here are only two columns - Name and Entity. There should be at least one more column - the Network device name.
The same situation is here: front/networkport.form.php?id=1 > Network ports tab > open the port > expand the Network socket filed > here is only network socket name. But they may have the same names. There should also be a location added.

Last edited by WebGreg (2022-07-28 20:25:12)

--
GLPI 10.0.7
GLPI-Inventory 1.2.1
Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS

Board footer