You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2021-09-29 11:06:18

maccosx

[9.5.5] Per-entity notification recipients don't work

Hi,

i tried searching in the forum but didn't find similar issue a part from this one but its not working for me (topic 279144, "Gestion des notifications par entité")

I need to be able to notify requester and technician for ticket followup for all entities except one (for the moment).
what i did was to duplicate the "add followup" notification under the root entity, the original one still have the "child entities" set to yes while the new one has it set to no and has been moved to the specific entity for which i need recipients of the notification to be different:

Root - name=add followup (event new followup) - child entities yes - recipients=requester+observer+assignee
entityX- name=add followup entityX (event new followup) - child entities no- recipients=assignee

every time there is a followup for a ticket under entityX the notification triggered is the global one and notification are sent to requester, observer and assignee

I tried both creating a ticket from mail and directly from web, tried for tickets created on root entity and transferred to child entity or tickets created directly under the child entity. Tried both cloning and creating from scratch the notification under the child entity

i opened an issue on github for this problem, issue 9563.

Am i doing something wrong?

Board footer