You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-07-14 22:21:13

keeper32

Auto-assign group and technicians

Weird and simple:

GLPI 0.78.5

I've been using rules for assigning tickets to tech groups based on ticket category choosen by the user when the ticket is created.

One of the technicians didn't filled the "Assigned to" field, solving the ticket without a assigned technician.

In our scenario we use groups to redirect the tickets to the correct team, and we let our technicians to assign themselves to tickets.

Strangely, the "Automatically assign the tickets to the technical person in charge" under settings/general does not helped.

I'm sure the should be a simple mistake of mine, but how can I require the technician solving a ticket to take charge of it?

Last edited by keeper32 (2011-07-14 22:22:36)

#2 2011-07-19 12:38:21

anjoze

Re: Auto-assign group and technicians

Hi.
Before version 0.80.1 I've used rules to assine tickets to groups. Now i've deleted all the rules because I can choose a GROUP directly on the CATEGORY.
In the "Automatic assignment of tickets" I choose: "Based on Category then on the Item"
Hope it helps.

GLPI 0.80.1 + OCS Inventory

#3 2011-08-10 14:47:07

edsunix

Hi Anjoze,

I´m trying create the business rules to assign tech groups automatically, but I not understood. How I must set group based on category then on item? Can you explain me please?

thanks

I´m brazilian, sorry by english

Last edited by edsunix (2011-08-10 17:00:52)

GLPI 0.80.7 - CentOs 6.2 + Ocs Inventory  - Windows Server + PHP 5.3.3 + Apache 2.2.15 + Mysql 5.1.61

#4 2011-12-15 12:50:35

catfighter

edsunix :

I think you have misunderstood the words above.
In CATEGORY properties  you have to set GROUP that would be responsible for,
and...
every ITEM, like computer, switch, printer has its own dropdown from which  you can choose GROUP responsible for that ITEM,

so, if end user will choose CATEGORY or ITEM during filling up the ticket - ticket would go to the proper GROUP.

I know my answer is a little bit late, but I'm a new member of GLPI fan-team smile

Last edited by catfighter (2011-12-15 12:51:08)

--------------------
GLPI 0.80.5 / OCS 2.0.3 / Ubuntu Server 11.04 / Apache 2.2.17 / PHP 5.3.5-1ubuntu7.3  / MySQL 5.1.54

#5 2013-08-07 17:23:09

geoalbi

catfighter wrote:

edsunix :

and...
every ITEM, like computer, switch, printer has its own dropdown from which  you can choose GROUP responsible for that ITEM,

so, if end user will choose CATEGORY or ITEM during filling up the ticket - ticket would go to the proper GROUP.

I know my answer is a little bit late, but I'm a new member of GLPI fan-team smile

I tested it and the automatic allocation does not work. Do you have to activate this somewhere, or it's enough to just select a technician or group for that category?

#6 2013-08-08 09:48:31

geoalbi

geoalbi wrote:
catfighter wrote:

edsunix :

and...

I tested it and the automatic allocation does not work. Do you have to activate this somewhere, or it's enough to just select a technician or group for that category?

Never mind, I found the option. For whoever has this problem, you can set automatic assignment of tickets based on item and then category or the other way around in the Assistance tab in the entity. So, this is an entity property.

Board footer