You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2006-01-26 22:19:50

wayneroesner
Website

Documentation, Calendar and NonLogin Webpage

I just installed this software. Everything I have used is great.

My questions are:

1) Is there any documentation in English?

2) When the calendar comes up it is in French.

3) When I use xxx.com/glpi/helpdesk.html it comes up in French and when selecting a machine number it wants me to log in. I want my customers to be able to enter a request via the web, without logging in.

At this point in our testing, this is a perfect product for what our help desk needs. If the final tests go well, we will implement it Worldwide. And yes we have an office in France, but I have not been there, I have only been to our Office in Walluf Germany.

Thanks again for a great product.

#2 2006-01-26 23:18:27

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: Documentation, Calendar and NonLogin Webpage

1 / all documentation is on the website. We do not have enought translators.... sad
2 / corrected in CVS
3/ Helpdesk.html is a HTML file you could modify it to translate it into english.

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

#3 2006-01-26 23:28:56

wayneroesner
Website

Re: Documentation, Calendar and NonLogin Webpage

Thanks for the quick response.

1/ I have a French Canadian friend, I will see if he will at least translate it for me.
2/ On average how long till the Beta CVS becomes stable for me to upgrade.
3/ How do I stop the login when selecting equipment # on helpdesk.html, I do know and use php and mySQL. Just was not sure if it would mess things up if I bypass security for that page.

Thanks again.

Board footer