You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2017-12-12 10:26:58

Neoromantic

Notifications per entity

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is a possibility to define notifications per entity?
Here is my scenario:

I have two AD domains, defined as entities.
I have rules where actions assign tickets , created though the receiver, to the entities.

I want to achieve the following:

1. Mail goes through the receiver and creates a ticket in the system which belongs to e
         Entity 1.
     2. Only the technicians responsible for this entity should receive a notification about it.

However if I try to create New notification, it gets created under the root entity and I am unable to choose an entity for it.

I have defined notifications for a new ticket to be sent to the profile which I have created. The profile is specifically designed for the Entity 1 with specific permissions for the technicians responsible for Entity 1.
However in this way - the technicians which have assigned profile for Entity 1 will receive notifications for New Tickets for Entity 2, which I did not want to.

If my explanation is confusing, please let me know. I will do my best to improve it.

Thank you in advance.

#2 2017-12-12 12:00:45

LaDenrée
HELPER

Re: Notifications per entity

"However if I try to create New notification, it gets created under the root entity"

did you try to select an entity for your profile and once you're logged in this entity create notifications

Trouver la panne avant de réparer...
GLPI10.0.10 (ubuntu 22.04 PHP8.1  Mariadb10.6 ) plugins : comportements 2.7.2 reports 1.16.0 formcreator 2.13.8, datainjection 2.13.4 fields 1.21.6

#3 2017-12-13 09:39:37

Neoromantic

Re: Notifications per entity

Hi,

Thank you for the suggestion - I tried it and it works just fine.

Board footer