You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-01-13 13:36:07

nadrm

[0.90.1] Automatic follow up mails in queue but not sent

hi to all,
i was using the 0.83.6 version of GLPI for a lot of time without problems; now i'm testing the last version, 0.90.1 with the same data. In the 0.83.6 version i've configured some automatic mail notifications: on new ticket, reply (follow up), solved, closed without any problem.
On the new version it seems that i have only ONE problem: the mail notification after follow up doesn't starts. The mail queue contains correctly all the mails that should start but they remains there. Instead, all the other notifications (new ticket, solved, closed) ARE OK, so the mail queue is quickly empty (almost immediately).
So, in the automatic actions i can see "queuedmail" with these properties:

• Description:    Send mails in queue

• Run frequency:    1 minute

• Run mode: GLPI

• Run period: 0  -> 24

• Number of days this action logs are stored: 30

• Maximum emails to send at once: 50

I can see that the last run was: 13/01/2016 11:58 and that the next run says: As soon as possible.(13-01-2016 11:59) but NOTHING happens and the mail queue seems to be "freeze".
The machine where runs GLPI is: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) PHP/5.6.17, mysqlnd 5.0.11-dev.
Can someone help me? Is there something else that i should know/configure?
Thanks and regards!

#2 2016-01-14 12:55:20

nadrm

Re: [0.90.1] Automatic follow up mails in queue but not sent

solved by setting the "queuedmail" run mode from GLPI to CLI and adding a cron every minute.

Board footer