You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2015-11-18 18:42:51

stoatwblr

Wanted: GLPI-editable title and textarea hinting/presets

When inputting tickets, HTML allows hints or preset text to be placed in an input box to help the users.

This is _extremely_ handy - putting templates asking for essential data saves having to make several replies to find out stuff like "What computer is affected?", etc.

EG:

<fieldset>
      <legend>Describe your problem - BRIEFLY, along with who you are, your MSSL ID and where we can find you</legend>
      Title : <input type='text' name="name" placeholder="I forgot my password" size='60' /><br />
      <textarea name="content" cols="60" rows="20"></textarea>
   </fieldset>

or:

<fieldset>
      <input type='hidden' name="name" value="I forgot my password" size='60' /><br />
      <textarea name="content"  cols="60" rows="20">

I am                                      :
My userid is                          :
I am located in room             :
My internal extension is        :

</textarea>
   </fieldset>

The latter is used on our localised "lost password" form (https://problems.mssl.ucl.ac.uk/glpi/fr … k.MSSL.php)

It would be good to be able to do this without hacking directly on the PHP (and for translations to appear in locales if needed)

Board footer