You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2008-05-27 23:01:26

steffens

A few problems with 0.71-RC2 in my test environment

Hello all!

First of all sorry to write into french forum but i did not find where to post it else.

- Ticket redirection with automatic authentication to AD enabled is not working. When i click on link in notification email with ticket id or copy it to browser i am always redirected to default helpdesk page not to the ticket.

- With automatic authentication to AD enabled i cannot log off. I get always back logged in.

- I cannot send attachments by a follow up mail to a ticket, they are thrown away. Only to the first creation of the ticket by mail the sending of attachments is working.

Thanks for all the work you have made to this release.

Best regards, Steffens.

OCS-NG  : OCS-NG 2.0 / UTF8
GLPI Productive : 0.80.2 with AD NTLMv1/2 SSO authentication

#2 2008-05-27 23:05:50

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: A few problems with 0.71-RC2 in my test environment

steffens wrote:

Hello all!

First of all sorry to write into french forum but i did not find where to post it else.

- Ticket redirection with automatic authentication to AD enabled is not working. When i click on link in notification email with ticket id or copy it to browser i am always redirected to default helpdesk page not to the ticket.

already corrected

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#3 2008-05-28 00:37:54

MoYo
GLPI - Lead
Website

Re: A few problems with 0.71-RC2 in my test environment

i close

MoYo - Julien Dombre - Association INDEPNET
Contribute to GLPI :    Support     Contribute     References     Freshmeat

Board footer