You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-10-16 22:05:27

leonardo.evaldt

DataInjection MODEL - Issue in making the injection visible for childs

Hi Everyone.

When I create a model (home\Tools\Data injection\Models) and choose "YES" for the field "child entities", so the model is available for the child entities to use too. But the problem I'm facing is when I import some csv file using data injection. The asset is imported but the field "child entities" isn't checked. How can I import an asset in a entitie making it visible for the child entities?

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by leonardo.evaldt (Yesterday 00:45:19)

#2 2024-10-16 22:52:24

leonardo.evaldt

Re: DataInjection MODEL - Issue in making the injection visible for childs

Based on the anwser here:

Forum GLPI\Index\English support\Import assets to many entities using Datainjection plugin

i created a rule to do the task. But it doesnt work yet.

Any further help will be very appreciated.

Thanks

#3 Yesterday 22:39:21

leonardo.evaldt

Re: DataInjection MODEL - Issue in making the injection visible for childs

Hi Everyone.

For the ones that are facing the same issue, I finally found the solution (and I think this solution can be used in other contexts).
If you want inject a csv for assets (for example), you need to add a column in the csv file named "child entities" and use a boolean marker for each line (each asset) of the csv.

0 - the asset imported wont be assineg to the child entities.
1 - the asset imported will be assigned to the child entiites too.

Good luck, you all.

Last edited by leonardo.evaldt (Yesterday 23:10:24)

Board footer