You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2023-07-25 23:07:56

hectorzanardo

Calendar doesn't show who made the reservation

I believe everyone already knows about this problem but I would like to check if anyone has gotten a fix for it.

Since version 10.6 there has been a problem with the names of those who booked the room appearing.

Can anyone find a solution to this?

The problem is that only the comments appear.

#2 2023-07-26 02:13:54

cconard96
Website

Re: Calendar doesn't show who made the reservation

Please see:
https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/pull/13445

If a user doesn't have the standard interface with the Read permission, they can only see the details of their own reservations. They cannot see who made other reservations.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2023-07-26 13:09:50

hectorzanardo

cconard96 wrote:

Please see:

If a user doesn't have the standard interface with the Read permission, they can only see the details of their own reservations. They cannot see who made other reservations.

Thanks cconard96 for replying the post!

I gave the read permissions to the self-service profile, but it still only shows the comments.
Is there any way to display the information in the calendar?
I am using version 10.0.9.

Thanks in advanced

Print-Self.png

Calendar.png

Last edited by hectorzanardo (2023-07-26 13:10:36)

#4 2023-07-26 13:34:29

cconard96
Website

The self-service profile has the "simplified" interface, not "standard". For simplified interface profiles, it looks like they will only be able to see the user info for their own reservations. Only "standard" interface (technicians) can see the user info globally as far as I can tell.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#5 2023-07-27 13:10:58

hectorzanardo

cconard96 wrote:

The self-service profile has the "simplified" interface, not "standard". For simplified interface profiles, it looks like they will only be able to see the user info for their own reservations. Only "standard" interface (technicians) can see the user info globally as far as I can tell.

Thanks again for replying cconard96

I tried changing the interface but the problem continues, even in the super admin profile the problem occurs as in the image above, anyway thanks for the help.
I just wanted the people who made the reservations to appear in the calendar , that way it was before.

Calendar-2.png

Last edited by hectorzanardo (2023-07-27 13:16:04)

#6 2024-02-16 18:24:42

developdione

Eu estava com o mesmo problema, e após fazer algumas alterações, consegui um resultado parecido.

GLPI full calendar

isso na versão 10.0.7, acredito que seja aplicável para versões posteriores.

#7 2024-04-25 16:17:35

jvi78

Hi developdione, how you have that calandar ?
This is what i need to see. We need to print reservation calendar by items sometimes, but in 10.x it's showing nothing ... just color.

Board footer