You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-04-23 15:50:32

davislira

Inventory / Components not appearing

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering an issue with my GLPI inventory management system. Specifically, when I add a computer to the inventory and attempt to view its components, I face a persistent problem. The screen perpetually loads, but the components never appear. This issue occurs consistently across different computers added to the inventory.

It's worth noting that all other tabs within the inventory system function properly; it's only the components tab that seems to be affected. Additionally, I observed a peculiar behavior when navigating to Administration -> Inventory -> Blocked Fields. There, I encountered an extensive list displaying the computers in our inventory, which seems abnormal.

Furthermore, I discovered that under Setup -> Components -> Memory (as an example, but this applies to all components), a list of computer memories is presented. However, upon attempting to access the items associated with these memories, the same loading issue persists, and nothing is displayed.

I've checked for any potential configuration errors or conflicts, but haven't been able to identify the root cause of this problem. Any insights or assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

#2 2024-04-23 23:19:10

cconard96
Website

Re: Inventory / Components not appearing

Please specify your GLPI version. Please also check your GLPI logs (files/_log folder) for any relevant entries.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2024-04-24 13:11:31

davislira

Thank you for your response. I'm currently using GLPI version 10.0.6 and PHP 8.2.11.

Regarding the GLPI logs, I've checked the files/_log folder, but it appears to be empty. There are no relevant entries or error messages present that could provide insight into the issue I'm encountering with the inventory components not appearing.

If there are any specific troubleshooting steps or additional information you require, please let me know. I'm eager to resolve this issue and appreciate your assistance.

#4 2024-04-24 19:48:07

cconard96
Website

Consider updating to the latest version. If there was a bug, it may have been fixed already.
You can also check the browser console (F12 key > Console tab) to see if there are any errors on the client-side.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

Board footer