You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-04-16 16:43:45

pbiggin23

GLPI and Zabbix connecting to a GLPI Asset

We are currently using Zabbix to automate a lot of checks and network monitoring, even scripting to check our daily backups.

What is even cooler is that is then creating incident tickets when something goes a wrong. (Not problem tickets)

Now Zabbix is kicking creating tickets really well. I am already updating the requester as Zabbix and ticket Category based on GLPI Business rules.

ticket1

What I thought was that we can take the title and use GLPI business rules to take the asset out of the title.

rules1
rules2

Then use regex, to take the asset and then link to the ticket, hopefully from that we can even update the location of the ticket to match that of the asset.

rules3t

Is the associated elements and assign:equipment by name + domain the correct way of doing this with #0?

I followed this forum post to get there

https://forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=27858

#2 2024-04-16 16:56:52

pbiggin23

Re: GLPI and Zabbix connecting to a GLPI Asset

Now if I test the engine it seems to work, picks out the asset name as the regex expression. In live system it doesn't work in ticket and attach the asset

test1

test2

Board footer