You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-04-11 23:45:57

dparker

Error accessing config table

Hello again,

I just spent the last few days reinstalling the latest GLPI on my Ubuntu server. Got the LDAP working, receivers, mailgate, and some notifications too. My computers were even populating through the inventory. Things were looking up. Then Ubuntu was asking for a reboot. So I did that this morning, and it will no longer pull up the login page. This is the error it gives. Please help me recover from this. What can I do?

Error accessing config table

#2 2024-04-12 01:05:16

cconard96
Website

Re: Error accessing config table

Are you able to view the glpi_configs table in your database using another tool like the mysql client?
Sounds like GLPI can connect to the database server, but there is something wrong when it tries to read this table.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#3 2024-04-12 07:42:08

dparker

I can log in to mysql, use glpi, and show the tables, but it errors out when I select anything. It actually does this on any table I try to select from. "doesn't exist in engine"

MariaDB [(none)]> use glpi;
Reading table information for completion of table and column names
You can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -A
Database changed
MariaDB [glpi]> select * FROM glpi_configs;
ERROR 1932 (42S02): Table 'glpi.glpi_configs' doesn't exist in engine

#4 2024-04-13 03:44:51

cconard96
Website

What does "SHOW TABLES" return?

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

#5 2024-04-14 02:34:48

dparker

It will show all the tables. It's a long list, so at least it does that, but that's all it will do.

MariaDB [glpi]> show tables;
+-------------------------------------------+
| Tables_in_glpi                            |
| glpi_agents                               |
| glpi_agenttypes                           |
| glpi_alerts
~
| glpi_vlans                                |
| glpi_vobjects                             |
| glpi_wifinetworks                         |