You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-04-11 10:39:00

Mael21546810

problem with a sub-entity

Hello, I have a problem with a sub-entity.
To try to make it as clear as possible
I have a sub-entity but it's no longer active in glpi. I can't access it anymore, so I recreated one, so it's not a problem.

Except that now I want to delete the entity that's no longer active, but I can't do it from GLPI, so I figure that if I go through the DB, I can delete it, but the only problem is how do I do it? I can't find the command line or the html or php file to delete this entity.

I don't know if you can see, but when you can access an entity it has a blue clickable link and here this inactive entity is in black with a non-clickable link, so it's impossible to select it to delete it. What's the best way to delete it?

I have a glpi version 10.0.10 under centos8

Last edited by Mael21546810 (2024-04-11 10:58:55)

#2 2024-04-11 14:32:14

cconard96
Website

Re: problem with a sub-entity

Please update to GLPI 10.0.14 as we fixed multiple entity issues.
As a workaround, you can try clearing the GLPI server-side cache.

From the CLI; run from your GLPI folder (assuming your web server runs under the www-data user):
sudo -u www-data bin/console cache:clear

From the web:
1. Enable debug mode
2. Go to Setup > General > Performance tab
3. Click the Reset button under the user data cache section

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

Board footer