You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-03-22 02:01:03

Sahan Pathirana

Move GLPI from Windows Server 2019 to Ubuntu 22 - SSO is not working

I am in the process of migrating the GLPI application from Windows Server 2022(with XAMP setup) to Ubuntu 22.

In my GLPI setup, I have two instances with two MariaDB databases connected to them. 2 folders in htdocs for those 2 instances. I have SSO in my current setup with LDAP configuration. I don't have oAuth SSO plugin. But there is oAuth IMAP plugin. As I checked, all those settings are migrated to the new server (Ubuntu).

I imported both the databases and copied both the htdocs folders(to /var/www/html) and configured the databases correctly. I have a different DNS record for the new server. Currently I can only log into the server by entering the username and passwords. But SSO does not work. Can anyone help me with this?

#2 2024-04-02 01:22:37

donutsNL

Re: Move GLPI from Windows Server 2019 to Ubuntu 22 - SSO is not working

If you have saml capability, give the phpsaml plugin a try github.com/DonutsNL/phpsaml.

I am also in the process of updating it to the latest standards. Its in beta currently: github.com/DonutsNL/glpisaml

Rgrds, donutsnl

Board footer