You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-03-05 13:38:08

mmoral

Not show the "Approval of the solution"

Hello,

When a technician resolve a ticket, not appear to the requester the box to approve o refuse the solution.
The requester have the Self-service profile.

Thanks!

#2 2024-03-07 14:06:53

mmoral

Re: Not show the "Approval of the solution"

Hello,

I made few tests.

The user if only have assigned the default profile: "Self-service" cannot approve o reject the solution of his own created ticket.
But if assigned the profile "Technician" show the box for approve o reject the solution.

Is a bug?

#3 2024-03-08 18:04:45

mmoral

Hello,

If asing the "observe"r profile to a user shows the box for approve o reject the solution for the ticket.

Resume a "normal" user with Self-Service profile cannot aprrove o reject the solution of his requester tickets.
Only with a "observer" profile can do it.

For me, this is a bug

Because the observer profile have standard interface instead of self-service profile that have Simplified interface.
Every user asigned with a profile with starndard interface use a agent license.
In this case all users we need to use a agent license.

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-03-08-165718.png

#4 2024-03-11 08:14:20

Shylie

mmoral wrote:

Hello,

When a technician resolve a ticket, not appear to the requester the box to approve o refuse the solution.
The requester have the Self-service profile.

Thanks!

Users with the "Self-service" profile do not appear to have the ability to approve or reject solutions when technicians resolve tickets on their behalf.

#5 2024-03-11 12:52:06

mmoral

Yes, but to solve this I have to assign to all users a profile with "standard interface".
This is not correct.

Board footer