You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2024-02-14 17:41:57

4iter

Installing a version higher than 10.0.6

Good afternoon, tell me if I understand correctly, if you install version 10.0.6, there are no compatible versions of Fusioninventory?

#2 2024-02-17 02:08:49

cconard96
Website

Re: Installing a version higher than 10.0.6

Some users have had success with the latest FusionInventory version on the latest GLPI, but they had to modify the plugin's setup.php file to change the defined compatible GLPI versions.
The maintainer of FusionInventory has said they don't intend to support it going forward for new GLPI versions.
The recommendation is to use the native inventory feature available in GLPI since v10. More advanced functionality like software deployment is covered by the GLPI Inventory plugin. There is also the GLPI Agent which replaces the FI Agent, although the FI agent works well enough with the first-party inventory feature and plugin.

https://glpi-project.org/discover-nativ … inventory/

To direct your existing FusionInventory agents to the native inventory, you can add a redirect in your web server configuration.
For example, redirect "my-glpi-server/plugins/fusioninventory/" to "my-glpi-server/front/inventory.php" if using native inventory without the GLPI Inventory plugin.
If using the GLPI Inventory plugin, you can redirect the fusioninventory url to "my-glpi-server/plugins/glpiinventory/".

https://glpi-agent.readthedocs.io/en/la … parameters

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

Board footer