You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2023-07-14 18:07:07

Gibraltar

first time configuring OAUTH plugin

Hi all,

I'm trying to configure a mail receiver to deliver a proof of concept to my managers. GLPI should get emails from a mailbox and create tickets for each email.

I've followed several topics on this forum (https: //forum.glpi-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=284562).
What I've done:
1- created Azure app with needed scopes to access email via IMAP
2- installed AOUTH plugin in glpi and configured ClientID, TenantID and ClientSecret and added an Authorization.
3- Configured a Mail Receiver in GLPI and configured acording to above topic.

What happens: I can't get email from the configured mailbox. Troubleshooting plugin and in the Diagnose I get:
<<< * OK The Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 service is ready. [UABSADEAUAAyADYANABDAEEAMAAwADgAMwAuAEYAUgBBAFAAMgA2ADQALgBQAFIATwBEAC4ATwBVAFQATABPAE8ASwAuAEMATwBNAA==]
>>> TAG1 AUTHENTICATE XOAUTH2
Token is here
<<< TAG1 NO AUTHENTICATE failed.

I've read that this could be related to insuficient permissions/scopes in Azure app, but checking the above topic they are all added.

I must be missing something.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

GLPI - 10.0.7
OAUTH plugin - 1.4.3

Last edited by Gibraltar (2023-07-14 18:19:04)

#2 2023-07-17 10:57:39

Gibraltar

Re: first time configuring OAUTH plugin

Hi,

Answering my own question, I was trying to configure access to a personal Microsoft account email. In this scenario I can't use our tenant id, but have to use "common".

Last edited by Gibraltar (2023-07-18 15:54:16)

Board footer