You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2022-11-19 17:49:05

WebGreg

FormCreator - 2 problems

Hi

I have some problems with the FormCreator 2.13.2 and GLPI 10.0.4.

1. I created several forms based on 1 form (duplicate) so as not to create all the questions from beginning. I set the validator for the form. The problem is that the validator sees the form but under the original name (of the source form) even if I renamed it. I don't see anywhere where I could change it.

If the validator approves the form - a ticket is created with the correct name, consistent with what I set.

2. The user who submitted the form does not see them in the summary:

My 5 last forms (requester)
No form posted yet
My 5 last forms (validator)
No form waiting for validation

--
GLPI 10.0.7
GLPI-Inventory 1.2.1
Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS

#2 2022-11-19 18:01:15

btry

Re: FormCreator - 2 problems

Hi

Problem 1

There are several objects to consider. The form you design as administrator. It is used and filled by a requester. All his inputs are stored in a form answer. I think this is this form answer which has the same name as the form. With Formcreator 2.13 you can set a  name for form answers.

Edit the form in administration> form, then choose your form, tab form answer properties. If you use tags, the form answer will resolve them, like you probably do in a target ticket.

Problem 2: this is indeed a problem. When a form is filled and submitted objets of type "Issue" must be created. Open an issue on GitHub. Expect to have some SQL queries to execute to investigate in your DB.

No support with MP - Always run an upgrade task on a testing instance before running it on production! Always backup before any upgrade task!

#3 2022-11-20 21:25:32

WebGreg

Hi btry.

Ad 1. I probably explained wrong. Or I can't understand the answer smile
As an administrator, I created a form with name: Form1 - and I add questions to it - 1, 2, 3...

Now I have duplicated Form1 and renamed it to Form2.
I set a target for it and set a ticket subject for Form2.

When the user submits the form for validation, the validator sees it as Form1.
After approval, a Form2 ticket is created.

Ad 2. https://github.com/pluginsGLPI/formcreator/issues/3089

Expect to have some SQL queries to execute to investigate in your DB.

OK, as long as they don't return identifying information smile

--
GLPI 10.0.7
GLPI-Inventory 1.2.1
Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS

#4 2022-11-20 22:55:41

btry

Hi

1 : ok I understand the problem, and I know why it behaves this way. Patch will be easy to create.

2 : it may take a while before I can handle this.

No support with MP - Always run an upgrade task on a testing instance before running it on production! Always backup before any upgrade task!

Board footer