You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2022-11-11 18:33:02

oro12

GLPI 10.x to 10.0.5 The following directories should be placed outside

After updating my GLPI server 10.0.2 to 10.0.5 on Ubuntu I see a error message under
Setup -> General -> System

The following directories should be placed outside "/var/www/html/glpi":
‣ "/var/www/html/glpi/files" ("GLPI_VAR_DIR")
‣ "/var/www/html/glpi/config" ("GLPI_CONFIG_DIR")
You can ignore this suggestion if you are certain that these directories are not accessible through your web server.

I assume if I move these folders outside of /var/www/html/glpi/ then GLPI wont work. So there must be a place where you have to set the pointer to the new location. And what location would be recommended?

Hope you can help me...

#2 2022-11-11 22:04:09

cconard96
Website

Re: GLPI 10.x to 10.0.5 The following directories should be placed outside

Hello,

The installation documentation covers this subject.

https://glpi-install.readthedocs.io/en/ … -locations

Essentially, you would need to create a "downstream.php" file in the "inc" folder and define at least the config folder location(GLPI_CONFIG_DIR). Then, in the config folder, you can make a "local_define.php" folder to define any other configuration options/folder locations.

GLPI Collaborator and Plugin Developer.
My non-English comments are automated translations. Sorry for any confusion that causes.
Mes commentaires non anglais sont des traductions automatiques. Désolé pour toute confusion qui cause.
Mis comentarios que no están en inglés son traducciones automáticas. Perdón por cualquier confusión que cause.

Board footer