You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2022-11-09 13:40:36

WebGreg

FormCreator - sending without creating a ticket and where are they?

Hi

1. Is it possible to send the form directly to an e-mail? When setting up a target, I only have options: ticket, problem and change.

2. I sent a form in which I did not define the targets. Where is he now?

This is the view from the user profile who sent the form (by the way - he also does not see previous tickets that have a target - ticket set)
a1e174e9f49bd.jpg

He doesn't have any permissions to view his own, but which?

As a super admin, I will see the form if I guess its id and enter the address manually. I don't know where to find it from the interface.

--
GLPI 10.0.7
GLPI-Inventory 1.2.1
Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS

#2 2022-11-09 15:05:29

btry

Re: FormCreator - sending without creating a ticket and where are they?

Hi

1. yes, but this requires an extra plugin reserved to GLPI Network subscribers. If you're interested, see here: https://services.glpi-network.com/

2. Some users use the ability to not generate any target. They use the validation feature of the plugin to validate that an action has been done. For example create a new shared folder. However, your screenshot should contain the request in the 1st card for requester, and in the 2nd card for a validator (if any). There is probably a problem here. I merely remember something similar a few weeks ago. You should open an issue to investigate.

No support with MP - Always run an upgrade task on a testing instance before running it on production! Always backup before any upgrade task!

Board footer