You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2021-07-27 11:41:28

snagits

Sync with AD and GLPI plugin

Hi,

I use GLPI 9.5.5 and have some questions regarding glpi.

1. Can GLPI sync to AD? So GLPI can get user data from AD such as user login, pasword,..etc and we don't need to input, upload, or maintain user data.
2. Does GLPI have an agent who can get detailed asset information without having to input or inject assets data?
   Ex:
   - Agent can get user computer details, such as computer name, ram, license, application, printer..etc and export to glpi automatically.
   - Agent can update the changes of computer details to GLPI periodically
3. Is there plugin to add new menu in module assistance like genericobject plugin?
   UzENQVs.jpg
4. Is there plugin to add additional fields in new inventory objects types that was addded from genericobject plugin?

Please help with the questions above.

Thank you

#2 2021-07-27 13:25:42

BW~Merlin

Re: Sync with AD and GLPI plugin

snagits wrote:

Hi,

I use GLPI 9.5.5 and have some questions regarding glpi.

1. Can GLPI sync to AD? So GLPI can get user data from AD such as user login, pasword,..etc and we don't need to input, upload, or maintain user data.
2. Does GLPI have an agent who can get detailed asset information without having to input or inject assets data?
   Ex:
   - Agent can get user computer details, such as computer name, ram, license, application, printer..etc and export to glpi automatically.
   - Agent can update the changes of computer details to GLPI periodically
3. Is there plugin to add new menu in module assistance like genericobject plugin?

4. Is there plugin to add additional fields in new inventory objects types that was addded from genericobject plugin?

Please help with the questions above.

Thank you

1.  I can answer this part, yes set up LDAP authentication and GLPI will authenticate your users against AD.
2.  Have a look at Fusion Inventory and OCS Inventory plugins.glpi-project.org
3.  Sorry I don't know.
4.  Try this plugins.glpi-project.org/#/plugin/fields

Last edited by BW~Merlin (2021-07-27 13:34:58)

#3 2021-07-28 07:27:50

snagits

Re: Sync with AD and GLPI plugin

Hi Merlin,

Thank you for the information, I already try fields plugin. This plugin can only use in menu which is already in GLPI, such as tickets, computers, users,..ect. I want to add additional field in the new inventory item type that i create using genericobjects plugin.
Ex: i create new inventory item type called "Car", then I want to add two additional fields. when I used fields plugin, the new inventory item type didn't appear in the dropdown "Associated item type".
Are there any other plugins i can use or another way to make my new inventory item type appear in the dropdown?

Thank you.

Board footer