You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-11-17 17:42:27

harsxhe

GLPI9.5.1 - Automatic deletion of older tickets assigned to technician

Hello good morning,

I wanted to get advice regarding some problems we are currently having on our installation of GLPI.

Since we updated to GLPI version 9.4 (coming from a version 0.90.5) we had zero problems on our GLPI server.

The problem has come after a couple of months of going from version 9.4 to 9.5.1. The problem would be that the tickets that are already closed and are assigned to older/deleted technicians are being also deleted without sense. This shouldn't be the problem since the users were deleted way back.

I have already checked both the automatic tasks and "purgeticket" action and everything regarding the purge/deletion oft tickets is disabled and has never been executed.

I have also checked everything related to logs in the "General" tab of Options, and everything related to Delete would be in Keep all. All of the configuration I'm aware of also confirms me that from our configuration all of the older closed tickets shouldn't be deleted.

This already happened to us once, and the tickets that had "disappeared" were in the recycling bin of these old technicians, but this time they are not even there anymore. We always keep all of the tickets in the case of audits,justification of an action that was already performed in the past or to check the attached files of the tickets that are sent via email

Has this happened to anyone else? I don't know what else to check to be able to recover such data without having to restore our daily backup, but I would like to find a solution to this problem or the option that is deleting such tickets since has already happened before (18 days ago, so probably not a schedule task also since its not every 14 days or 30 days, etc...) sad

If it is necessary to pass "logs" or any configuration there would be no problem from our side.

Greetings,

Board footer