You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-08-28 10:28:28

AymericLeclerc

Error 500 and some bugs

Hello,

I post an English version of my problem because I don't have an answer in French support.

Since Monday I've searched on different website and forum, But I don't find any solution and I'm blocked.

On Monday morning I update my GLPI, from the version 9.1.6 to 9.5.1.

I install it on my a Windows Server 2008, GLPI is configured on an IIS, I'm using PHP version 7.2.33 (nts like preconise), and MySQL version 5.7.

I make the update, I've update the database format, and I'va configure the php.ini file with the necessary extension for GLPI.
I can connect to GLPI and I've all the data from the 9.1.6 version (computer, tickets, etc...).

Sometime, when I change of page, I have an error 500.

I saw on different tickets/forum that can happen if the php.ini file configuration is wrong, I'm making the different modification proposed, but no one solved the problem...

So, I think that is a problem with PHP. I've tried with another version (7.4.9) without success, I've tried to launch php-cgi.exe, an 2 errors occurred with 2 extensions: OCI.dll et fbclient.dll. I've disabled them in the php.ini file and the errors are solved when I lanch php-cgi.exe.
But the problem is still here ...

That's all for the first problem.

The second problem is when I want to access to a page (a computer, for exemple), sometime, a red error appeasr : "An error occurred loading contents! Please check GLPI logs or contact your administrator or try to reload".

Did somebody have the same problem and find the solution? Or did somebody have a lead for help me?

If you need, don't hesitate to ask for the logs, but specify which ones and the file path pleases.

Thanks,
LECLERC Aymeric.

Board footer