You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2020-05-29 16:09:00

herye11

initSession 404 error

Hello,

We just enabled API in GLPI and generated a user and app token. I can navigate to apirest.php (Documentation) but when I try HTTP://server/apirest.php/initSession, I am receiving a 404 error and get navigated to our login page. If I use HTTP://server/glpi/apirest.php/initSession, I get a 200 OK status but still display our login page. I'm not sure if you need this information but when I type that URL with the app and user token in a browser, the page just loads constantly and does nothing. I am using POSTMAN to connect to our API.

Here's the setup we have and the things we've done. Is there anything missing?
- Rest API is enabled
- APP token is generated
- User token is generated
- my account is under Super Admin
- No IP Filters
- followed the server configuration for Nginx in the documentation
- used both the app token and user token as header and as part of the URL (both failed)
- Enabled login with external token (we also tried the enable login with credentials)

I'm also wondering if we need to update the URL of the API to something else. Currently it's http://server/api

I'm quite new to this so any help pointing me to the right direction will be great! Thank you

Board footer