You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-12-09 02:15:30

wolfsden3

Number of messages: available=1, retrieved=1, refused=1, errors=0, bla

This is really irritating.  It seems like EVERY TIME I stand up a GLPI I see this and it's NEVER the same fix.

I test the receive and get this result:  Number of messages: available=1, retrieved=1, refused=1, errors=0, blacklisted=0

The email vanishes from the inbox (although why?  I'm setup via IMAP not POP) and I've got no ticket created via email in GLPI.  It just eats emails.  Not a good program at all if I want to be productive LOL.

One guy in another post said oh, he forgot to put email@domain.com as the glpi user email so it was rejecting the email (not so for me, I set it but it's still borked).  I also went into Administration > Rules > Rules for creating...whatever "mails receiver" > X-Auto-response-surpress > set to "no" not active.

All I seem to get all day long is:  Number of messages: available=1, retrieved=1, refused=1, errors=0, blacklisted=0

...and it just keeps eating email.  This totally sucks that there's no troubleshooting posts about this.  I even exported my rules and stuff from a slightly older 9.4.0 system to this 9.4.4 system and no joy.

Why is this always so difficult to setup GLPI?  I think GLPI should have a "setup wizard" that actually asks you how you want to use the system.

Do you want to use email to created tickets?  Yes > Configure email receiver > ...and walks you through setting it up, testing it, etc.

So...I have have multiple GLPI's all creating tickets via email and I can't see a difference here from a working one to this one that's not working.  All Ubuntu > All 9.4 + and this new 9.4.4 one refuses to accept the email!

Ugh!  Help!

Thanks!

#2 2019-12-09 03:13:32

wolfsden3

Re: Number of messages: available=1, retrieved=1, refused=1, errors=0, bla

Dude...come on.

https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/issues/4889

That lead me to the answer.

http://your_ip_or_url_here/front/config.form.php

Scroll down to the section that says:

Allow anonymous ticket creation (helpdesk.receiver) > change to YES
Allow anonymous followups (receiver)

FFS!  Maybe some day this will make it to the top of the Google Gods and Goddesses list and help someone like me or maybe even help me again LOL!

#3 2024-09-19 06:27:39

arsprengel

something so simple, yet I was stuck in this.. thank you so much haha

#4 2024-09-25 12:38:36

Kestabacsi

I post it here too :-)
- the mailbox i have to collect the mails from is an O365 mailbox.
- i've set up Oauth IMAP application - Oauth Imap O365 for the mailbox.
- Created in Azure the app, assigned necessary permissions
- On running a diagnose on Oauth IMAP application - Oauth Imap O365, everything seems fine, it can access the mailbox, login, read the mails.
- Created the receiver for the Oauth Imap O365
- Added a business rule as suggested earlyer
When i click on "Get email tickets now" button in the Receiver, it accesses the mailbox, can see the test mail, but the mail is refused, so, no ticket is created. In the Information popup box it states: "Number of messages: Available=1, already imported=0, Received=1, refused=1, errors=0, blacklisted=0".
In the mailbox the mail is deleted.
What could cause this rejection?

Any help is appreciated,
Thanks, Stephen

P.S: Anonymous ticket creation and Anonymous followups are enabled.

#5 2024-10-16 08:22:08

quconsult

Hi All,
I've got the same problem as Kestabacsi describes.
We do not use O365, because of legacy auth.

We have our own internal mailserver with roundcube voor GLPI.
In GLPI Anonymous ticket creation and Anonymous followups are enabled, but still getting the message of 'refused'.

Any ideas?

Board footer