You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-10-10 12:29:04

raquelom

Remove notifications email delimiter

Hi again!

Now I'm trying to deal with email notifications… in my organization the email address from which ticket change notifications are sent is not looket after (I mean noone would read messages sent to it)… but in the emails sent from GLPI the following delimiter is added on top of the content:

"=-=-=-= Para responder por correo electrónico, escriba sobre esta línea =-=-=-= "
(in English it's something like "please write above this line to answer this email").

In the signature we have added a note informing that this is a no-reply address, but the whole of it results confusing for the user: on top of the message's text we say "please answer here", and on the bottom we tell them not to answer at all.

Is there any way I could remove the top delimiter or change its content??

-Edited--- ooops, I have just seen that another delimiter is added just behind the signature of de message… I need to remove both of them! Can I do that too???

Thanks a lot in advanced!!

Last edited by raquelom (2019-10-10 12:33:23)

#2 2019-10-21 18:26:28

KRP

Re: Remove notifications email delimiter

I know the  "=-=-=-=Reply above this line=-=-=-="  is added to emails when you setup or activate a Receiver. If you disable the receiver then this added line will not appear.

I am not sure if you there a way to disable the added line with an active Receiver but my understanding is the Receiver is only needed if you are permitting new Ticket creation from email or if you want user to be able to respond an existing ticket via email. Otherwise you can disable the receiver and user and techs will still receive email notices to new, updated, closed, etc ticket but just can reply via email or create new tickets from emails.

Board footer