You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-10-09 09:03:33

Elektronik

GLPI Debian + Apache2 images from another domain are not loaded

Good afternoon!

I will make a reservation right away, how many do not study, but in total it means that you won’t. In the web server settings and indeed in linux I am rather weak.
Continuing the war with GLPI.
I thought everything, it seems like the basic functionality is configured and it’s quite nice to work like that, I’m introducing it slowly (I teach users to submit applications, but until you poke them, they themselves will not figure it out, even with instructions, but this is no longer the topic), and here an unpleasant fact becomes clear. Pictures downloaded from another domain are not displayed on other domains.
I will outline how I have it, the details and the problem itself.

There is Debian, on it is LAMP, on it is GLPI.
Debian GNU / Linux 9.9
GLPI 9.4.3
Apache / 2.4.25

I have 4 companies, each has a domain + my website. I registered 5 subdomains from the main one and linked DNS to the address of my server, as a result it turns out:
tp .domain. ru
tp .domain1. ru
tp .domain2. ru
tp .domain3. ru
tp .domain4. ru
Each organization works with a portal from its own domain (so as not to confuse them and that there would be no stupid questions, what kind of domain, etc.)

chown -R www-data: www-data / var / www / glpi /
chmod -R 755 / var / www / glpi /
Also, to close the directory browsing in /etc/apache2/apache2.conf is added (since the server is completely under 1 service, I see no reason to configure each config of each domain separately)
<Directory / var / www />

Options Indexes FollowSymLinks

AllowOverride None

Require all granted

Options All -Indexes

</Directory>

Actually, that’s all that I set up by rights (but it’s not exact, you won’t remember everything when I’ll teach myself to log everything ....).
I think the background information is enough, now to the topic of the question. I’m almost sure that someone just doesn’t have enough rights for something, but I don’t understand what exactly.

The problem is in the FAQ (and not only in them. I can add screenshots to the application, I work under tp.domain.ru, and the user with tp.domain3.ru does not see these screenshots, only if you click on them, they open in a separate window ) I write FAQ from the main organization with tp.domain.ru, expose it to be accessible to subordinate organizations, i.e. I am writing one FAQ so that it is available immediately to everyone. I draw up Krasvio, add screenshots ... but other domains do not see screenshots.
I add a screen from domain.ru, from other domains (domain 1 2 3 4) they are not visible, if you go from the same user but through domain.ru - everything is visible. it means the matter is not in the rights inside GLPI, but in the rights of access to files on the server side.
It was experimentally found that if you go under domain3 (or any of them) and add pictures from under domain3, then users logging in under domain3 will display them correctly.
The address of the pictures is registered https: // tp. domain. ru /front /document.send.php?docid=24
I tried to make relative paths (through the html editor instead of https: //tp. domain. ru /front/ I did / front /) it did not help, the system automatically writes https hmm/ tp. domain .ru /front/.

If you click on the line where the picture should be - the picture opens in a separate window. means in the principe there are rights to the file, but why it is not loaded it as I cannot understand img sad

below screen ...

deny url sad

How varinat can certainly let everyone through one domain, but I don’t want to shine my main site to all clients (again, because of stupid questions, they did), but this option does not work. Where exactly did the dog rummage? I hope only for you ... Google will soon ban me for stupid questions that I can’t find an answer to

Last edited by Elektronik (2019-10-09 09:09:41)

Board footer