You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-07-29 19:54:42

rpereira156

Pending time not being considered when SLA rule is changed

Hello. Greetings from Brazil.

In our work we have two teams with different work schedules (calendars).

First team is our operations team. They are responsible for everything end-user related. They work from 08am to 07pm and we have specific SLAs and business rules to their tickets.

Our second team is our network infrastructure team. Only tickets that require a great deal of specialization are assigned to this team. They work from noon to 08pm. They also have their own SLAs and business rules.

I would like to, respectfully, ask for your help on the following situation:

1. User opens a ticket;
2. Operations team guy takes the ticket (SLAs are automatically assigned accordingly);
3. For some motive, the ticket status is set to 'pending';
4. After some time, ticket status is set back to 'processing - assigned';
5. During troubleshooting, operations team guy gets to a point where he needs assistance/actions of somebody from the network infrastructure team;
6. The ticket is then assigned to a member of the network infrastructure team;
7. Right now, specific rules business rules/SLAs regarding the network infrastructure team are applied;
8. We noticed that after the rules described in step 7 were applied, times to resolve and to accept were recalculated (which was expected);
9. We also noticed that the amount of time in which the ticket was in pending status (step 3) was considered (counted as processing time) when the times described in step 8 were recalculated (not expected).

I'm trying to understand why the situation described in step 9 is happening. It is my understanding that GLPI shouldn't consider the time in which the ticket was in pending status when recalculating times. Is my understanding wrong? I'm thinking that either I'm using this functionality wrong, or GLPI wasn't designed for this specific type of workflow? (very unlikely in my humble opinion)

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by rpereira156 (2019-07-29 20:01:55)

#2 2019-07-29 20:05:51

rpereira156

Re: Pending time not being considered when SLA rule is changed

It is something similar to what this guy described

skU8m5b.png

#3 2023-09-19 14:03:34

Changemanager

Re: Pending time not being considered when SLA rule is changed

hello, no news for thos topic?

I have the same problem, is I reassing an SLA, the SLA do not calculate Pause time.

Board footer