You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2019-06-03 19:04:34

rbdev27

Filter technicians according to the group to which they belong

Hello everyone, I hope you are very well.

I am just beginning to study the GLPI tool, it seems very complete and mature. I have a question:

First, I would like to present the example case: suppose I have a group of users created to attend technical support cases and an additional group of users in charge of assigning the tickets that are generated by the end users of the company, it would be something like this:

Group A (Technicians), Group B (Assignors of tickets to technicians).

When a user of Group B is going to assign a ticket to a user in Group A, in the interface, in the "Assigned To" block, there are 3 controls or dropdowns, one for users, another for groups and another for supplier, these fields they appear given the form in which the users were created (level in the tree of entities, permissions, roles, etc).

How can I filter these technicians according to the group they belong to ?, that is, how do I do so that when selecting a group in the dropdown Groups, the user dropdown is affected and shows me only the technicians that belong to that group?

I hope I have been as explicit as possible, I thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Thank you.

Board footer