You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2007-05-22 20:07:10

roby36

export computer inventory

Hi,

First i want to say GLPI is a great product!

I am using GLPI with OCS inventory
I managed to import ocs computers and also the software is allready in GLPI database.

Now i would like to export all inventoried items (also software) of 1 specific computer to a pdf file (or to a spreadsheet).
I tried this from the inventory-computers menu.
The pdf file gives me a great overview from all the hardware, OS, SP and so on, but the software is not there.
I could export the installed software of the specific pc seperately, but i need the pdf/spreadsheet file to have all inventory items, so also the installed software.

Is this possible with GLPI?

Many thanks,
Robert.

#2 2007-05-25 14:01:46

roby36

Re: export computer inventory

Hi,

Anyone ??

Greatly appriciated.

thanks,
Robert

#3 2007-06-04 08:03:01

intratek

Hi
I am new to glpi. I, too, got my glpi input from ocs-ng and things are working splendidly...
I am showing all the aspects of glpi to my boss and convincing him to implement it.
Today he demanded me a report of a computer, perhaps the same like roby36 expected. He don't want the list of software installed, but hardware configuration and some financial information like order no, invoice no, po date, price warrenty etc..., which is already present in glpi database.

We can customize this from the dropdown search field list so as to reflect them on the main computers page

But he want all this information in a form one below other (unlike the default, all in one row) like,
Name: Computer name
Ram: 256 Mb
Soundcard: xxx
PO date: dd/mm/yyyy

and so on.........
and finally make a pdf or a slk fie of that name.pdf or name.slk

Will you please guide me on this ???

Regards.

#4 2007-06-04 12:06:15

JMD
GLPI - Lead
Website

It's not possible actually because nobody  code this fonctionnality.

It's already in our todo list. You must wait, support GLPI  or code it yourself wink

JMD / Jean-Mathieu Doléans - Glpi-project.org - Association Indepnet
Apportez votre pierre au  projet GLPI   : Soutenir

Board footer