You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-07-26 10:27:19

roccasas

Embedded images attachments from mail collector

Hi,

Images are not attached when they are embedded in an html email and when rich edit is disabled in glpi.

The bug is located at line 800 of mailcollector.class.php. There is an insertion of the embedded images tags in the content that is later tested and that should not be done when rich edit is disabled.

Actual code is:

//If files are present and content is html
      if (isset($this->files)
          && count($this->files)
          && ($tkt['content'] != strip_tags($tkt['content']))
          && !isset($tkt['tickets_id'])) {

When it should be:

//If files are present and content is html
      if (isset($this->files)
          && count($this->files)
          && ($tkt['content'] != strip_tags($tkt['content']))
          && !isset($tkt['tickets_id'])
          && $CFG_GLPI["use_rich_text"] ) {

Cheers.

Last edited by roccasas (2018-07-26 10:30:21)

#2 2018-07-26 14:47:22

KKAdmin

Re: Embedded images attachments from mail collector

I believe i read something about richtext edit =  disabled will be removed in future versions.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-07-26 18:05:45

roccasas

I hope it won't. When our users emails are collected, the result in glpi is really ugly when we enable rich edit. I guess it's because we use Outlook, with html signatures incoporating embbeded images and outlook tables for formatting.

#4 2018-07-28 10:25:16

KKAdmin

https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/issues/4138

You should have 9.2.4 installed. There are many bugfixes for this. I prefer 9.2.4 at the moment. You can also wait for 9.3.1 but imho 9.3.0 is not a good choice.

Last edited by KKAdmin (2018-07-28 10:55:38)

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#5 2018-08-02 10:31:22

trasher
GLPI dev
Website

roccasas wrote:

I hope it won't. When our users emails are collected, the result in glpi is really ugly when we enable rich edit. I guess it's because we use Outlook, with html signatures incoporating embbeded images and outlook tables for formatting.

It will: this is a real nightmare to maintain/work with this "option", and this cause many issues...
In facts it has already been removed in master branch.

Board footer