You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-05-10 21:11:06

juancp

[GLPI 9.2.3] - The Display name request change in Solution

Hello,

I do upgrade the GLPI from 9.2.1 to 9.2.3.

In view principal of tickets the requester is the correct, but the view the ticket on "Processing Ticket" is same that user in "by".

Thanks,

[GLPI 9.2.3] [PHP 5.6.35] [MySQL 5.1.73]

#2 2018-05-19 10:52:41

KKAdmin

Re: [GLPI 9.2.3] - The Display name request change in Solution

I don't understand your question.
The "by" ist the user, technician, admin... who wrotes the ticker. You can change the requester if you are a technician and record an issue.

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#3 2018-06-01 22:07:16

lekost93

Hello!

I understood the problem and I have the same problem. I was going to open a new topic but I found this, so I'll complement it here.

Yesterday I upgraded from version 9.2.2 to version 9.2.3;

When I need to open the ticket in the name of a user (thinking in case he has not registered and I will open in his name, with "direct" origin).

Let's go to the example, my technician is the "Samuel", I'll open a ticket on behalf of the user "Jose Lourenco".

After opening, in the list of ticket is ok, the requester is the user "Jose Lourenco":

Imagem1

We see in the ticket that it is ok, last update by the technician who registered the ticket "Samuel" and the requester is "José Lourenco".

Imagem2

However, in the ticket processing, the interaction of the ticket was in the name of the technician and not in the name of the end user, as occurred in version 9.2.2 and earlier:

Imagem3

#4 2018-06-02 09:44:20

KKAdmin

Bad news for you

https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/issues/4015

https://github.com/glpi-project/glpi/issues/4082

(imho it's korrekt and you can see the requester in ticket main view.)

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

#5 2018-06-04 13:28:05

lekost93

If it's business rule change, it's not bad news, just adapt me.

Many thanks for the feedback.

Board footer