You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2018-04-27 08:11:19

andrey20

Looking for software to record voice....

Hello,

I have been looking for software to record voice overs for my Covoco videos. I've tried several including: reaper, pro-tools, and Premiere. Out of every audio recording software I've really been impressed with the way that Premiere pro CS6 make my voice sound and how it really gets the base in my voice. The only problem is that every time I try to record Premiere will stop my audio recording at exactly 10 minutes. I need the software to run for about 40 minutes. Is there a way to change the default stoppage time on audio recordings or is this something that is unchangeable and I'll have to restart recording audio every 10 minute. Please help.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

#2 2018-08-08 13:17:15

Yiliaaaa

Re: Looking for software to record voice....

The screen recorder I am using now can be a good choice for you. It has ability to record audio from video or record video with audio. You can also use it to work as video recorder and audio capture respectively as per your needs. By using it, you can skip unwanted sections, cut recordings, customize configuration info, etc. Notably, there are a wide range of formats and devices supported.

#3 2018-11-08 09:49:55

JerrySmith1021

As for me, I usually use audio record for Windows to capture sounds on my PC. This tool can help you save the recorded audio to MP3, WAV, AAC, then you can import them to Premier or other software to playback them.https://www.audfree.com/audio-capture-win/

#4 2019-05-24 04:51:53

Miles_Gonzalez

Currently I am using the drm audio converter for mac, it can help me download music from Apple music, iTunes and so on. You shouldn't miss it, my friend.https://www.drmare.com/drm-audio-converter-for-mac/

Last edited by Miles_Gonzalez (2019-05-24 04:53:23)

Board footer