You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-08-16 08:42:22

aliounegdiop

OCSInventory for Iphone

Hi All
Does the OCSInventory installation files available for iPhone .

Thanks

#2 2017-04-27 15:29:05

lalima

Re: OCSInventory for Iphone

According the topic of Inventory apps I recently read perfect article - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/best-way … -inventory

Barcode Scanner and Inventory Apps - the main feature is barcode scanning. In an inventory app for iPhone and Android, data can be exported to reports.The programs scan the barcodes in such a way that the inventory can be monitored from several places. And has options to change languages and currency. The apps can also work in the off-line mode.

#3 2017-08-03 11:36:02

alexblack

OCS Inventory NG use an agent which launch an inventory on the clients computers, and a management’s server which retrieve the inventory results. You will be able to see all inventoried data, detected network devices and finally create deployment packets from the webconsole. The communication between the agents and the server are made with the HTTP and HTTPS procotol. Data are formatted with XML and Zlib to reduce the bandwidth usage. The management’s server is composed of:
1.Database Server
2.Communication Server
3. Deployment Server
4. Administration Interface
Read also about Blockchain for Businesses https://artjoker.net/services/blockchai … t-services

#4 2021-09-03 10:43:25

FillSmith

Hmmm, thats really interesting, i never used OCSInventory, i will try this feature

Board footer