You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2016-03-18 11:30:45

rafaelff1

Instructions on translating documentation

Hello.

I currently translate GLPI's webui and I'm willing to contribute translating documentation for Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR).  So, I have two questions:

1) I notice there is a documentation in wiki and also in github (glpi-doc reposittory). Which one should be translated?

2) Where can I find instructions on translating documentation? if not written, can someone please enlighten me?

#2 2016-03-18 18:15:45

yllen
GLPI-DEV

Re: Instructions on translating documentation

1) documentation in github (markdown)
2) new documentation in mardown is not still finished but the beginning is OK (i'm on Configuration part)

CentOS 6.5 - CentOS 7.x
PHP 5.6 - PHP 7.x - MySQL 5.6  - MariaDB 10.2 + APC + oOPcache
GLPI from 0.72 to dev version
Certifiée ITIL (ITV2F, ITILF, ITILOSA)

#3 2016-03-18 19:06:41

rafaelff1

Re: Instructions on translating documentation

yllen, thanks for the fast reply.  I'll wait a litlle more then.

If is not too much to ask, please write instructions for translators (when you feel is the right time, of course) providing at least superficial information on how glpi-devs would like to receive contributions (Github pull request, send tarball to somewhere, transifex, etc.),  how to translate (what to copy, what terms should NOT be translated, etc.) and whatever you feel it would be interesting.

The idea of this is to make easier for translators to just read and go ahead translating, avoiding repeated question of "what and how".  smile

Board footer