You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2006-12-13 01:30:11

Zorrek

Help with Projects Plug-in

I'm the owner of a small IT maintanence outsourcing company. I am finding GLPI to be most interesting and I am currently testing it's feasability.
I've set it up as a Job tracking system.
A "Contract" is a business we service.
A "Company" is a supplier to my business.   I can not work out why "Companies" are linked to "Maufacturer" in the Inventory ????  I plan to have 100's of Companies that manufacture nothing.

Inventories are kept of all our customers equipment.

What I am thinking of doing is using the Project plugin to schedule repetative maintanence tasks.
My problem is that I can't see a way to copy a project to multiple dates or a way to incorporate a project into the planner. I would also need a nice printable end of project report for the TEch and the customer to sign.

Can this be done or am I barking up the wrong tree.

#2 2006-12-13 01:36:41

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Re: Help with Projects Plug-in

Zorrek wrote:

My problem is that I can't see a way to copy a project to multiple dates or a way to incorporate a project into the planner.

This is not possible at this time.

Zorrek wrote:

I would also need a nice printable end of project report for the TEch and the customer to sign.

Test svn version (with svn version of glpi) Pdf export is here.

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#3 2006-12-13 01:43:36

Zorrek

Re: Help with Projects Plug-in

Test svn version (with svn version of glpi) Pdf export is here.

What is this and where do I get it. What does svn stand for?

#4 2006-12-13 01:44:20

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

Board footer