You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2015-04-10 14:30:19

madjaric

E-Mail notification about the communication within projects and tasks

This communication aimed to project collaboration is performed via Comment and Notes functionalities. as far as we see, these two events can't trigger the e-mail notification. If we are wrong, pls do inform us, how we can set this needed featur ON?
If we are right, this is serious shortcomming of the system. Pls. do add two events mentioned to the list of e-mail-triggering events (for project and task objects).
I have to comment, that the the Notes functionality in projects and tasks is similar to the follow-up functionalityin tickets. It is used for communication/collaboration, instead of mixing GLPI and mail and thus getting confused! So, if followups are notified via e-mail, why not to notify in similar way about new note?

Miro

#2 2015-04-18 14:46:44

KKAdmin

Re: E-Mail notification about the communication within projects and tasks

I think your automatic job is in run mode "glpi" not "cli"

SHORT:
If you don't know what "glpi" mode means then read this.

http://kevinjmorse.ca/articles/setting- … ntu-server

My definition of run mode "glpi" is
I didn't find i good desciption für "automatic job" run mode "glpi". I think this topic could be better described or find an other name. "Only operates if you click in glpi website" and not "GLPI". Okay it is not a good name. smile

I had the same problem http://www.glpi-project.org/forum/viewt … p?id=34063

You can mark this threat as [resolved] in subject of your threat. (This is only available edit of the first post.) It is good for users who help others to quickly see which post is still open.
##############################################
GLPI 9.3.3

Board footer