You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2013-02-06 11:05:17

janfr
Website

Incompatible plugin during upgrade

We have used GLPI for a long time. In the beginning we tried everything and step by step it became a standard tool for us. But the early days left some marks in our setup.

When I look under Plugins list I see a warning: "Incompatible plugin with this version of GLPI : addressing".
We don’t suffer from the error today and the plugin must be a rest from the old testing days.

But now when we plan to upgrade from our current version 0.78.2 to latest stable version I get a little worried the old plugin might cause us problems.

So my questions are, can I manually uninstall the old plugin, i.e. drop some tables from the database?
Or if not, will the old plugin cause us problems during the upgrade?

IAITAM Certified Software Asset Manager

#2 2013-02-06 14:32:28

dcl0sm

Re: Incompatible plugin during upgrade

janfr wrote:

We have used GLPI for a long time. In the beginning we tried everything and step by step it became a standard tool for us. But the early days left some marks in our setup.

When I look under Plugins list I see a warning: "Incompatible plugin with this version of GLPI : addressing".
We don’t suffer from the error today and the plugin must be a rest from the old testing days.

But now when we plan to upgrade from our current version 0.78.2 to latest stable version I get a little worried the old plugin might cause us problems.

So my questions are, can I manually uninstall the old plugin, i.e. drop some tables from the database?
Or if not, will the old plugin cause us problems during the upgrade?

We upgraded and some of the plugs are incompatible, all we have done is go into setup, plugins, and uninstalled them that way

Stuart

#3 2013-02-06 15:32:39

janfr
Website

Yes, but in my case the list of plugins are empty and the warning text is displayed below the actual list.

plugin.jpg

#4 2013-02-07 22:42:06

janfr
Website

After the upgrade the list was populated again with old incompatible plugins and a link to clear them out. Very nice. Problem solved.

Board footer