You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-12-18 21:59:27

viniciospereira

Reprocessing business rules when updating an already created ticket

Hello.

I'm using GLPI 0.83.6 stable release.

I've configured our SLA in and one "business rule for tickets" for each SLA level.

This is working perfect but ONLY at the ticket creation moment - the SLA is set and due date is calculated for the new ticket. But, most of the time, requesters don't correctly choose the Urgency according to the guidelines of our SLA. Most of them just choose "High" or "Critical" because they want the problem solved in the next hour or so.

When the priority for a ticket is wrong, I have to change Impact to correct Priority. Updating an already created ticket won't trigger the 'business rules for tickets' again!

So i ask - is there any way to trigger the 'business rules for tickets' when a ticket is updated and change the SLA of a ticket to recalculate its Due Date?

The SLA is very important to my department. At the end of the month, we generate reports for the tickets and SLA (exporting csv to excel). If i could offer a correct analysis of our SLA at the month it would be great!

Thanks,
Vinicios

#2 2012-12-18 22:34:13

danh
Website

Re: Reprocessing business rules when updating an already created ticket

I had asked a similar question before and no.  Rules are only triggered once at creation.

Thanks,
Dan

#3 2012-12-19 15:19:12

viniciospereira

Re: Reprocessing business rules when updating an already created ticket

Do I have any alternative, like run anything on cron or a trigger in database? I really need this feature!

Board footer