You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-12-04 10:08:30

johnwell

About the account problem from AD

Hi, all

I'm new one here. I meet one problem about the GLPI account.  I use the LDAP connection with our windows AD , and import the user from windows AD, my problem is after i delete the user in GLPI from the web UI, and if i want to add the same user(it has been deleted before), then GLPI told me that the user is exist, so i could import the user account again. Is here someboy meet the same issue??

And who know how to import all the accounts from windows AD to GLPI ,now i just input the username one by one, but we have 600+ users.

#2 2012-12-08 19:46:43

danh
Website

Re: About the account problem from AD

If you delete from GLPI, it is still in the trash.  You might have to empty the trash first, then reimport that user.

I haven't used this yet, but there is a bulk import from AD option...
Users | LDAP Directory Link

Thanks,
Dan

#3 2012-12-13 09:35:00

johnwell

hi, thank you danh.

yeah, it works.
1、the user i deleted is still in the trash, if I want to erase them permanently, I have to kill them from the trash.

2、Yes , from Users|LDAP Directory lInk , I set the search key : samaccountname=* ,then i got all the users from AD.

I works! Thx a lot!

#4 2012-12-13 10:25:16

Internatsgymnasium

Board footer