You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-06-28 00:40:00

entr04y

plugins not displaying associated items

I have several plugins installed, web applications, web services certificates, domains, etc on GLPI 0.83.2  On all of the plugin pages the main fields for the item show up, but all of the additional information that normally would be below that does not show up.  I don't seem to be getting any errors in the log, and I've tried disabling all of the plugins and using them one at a time to see if it was one of them causing the problem.  No difference.

For example, if you have a web application called www.blah.com and associate server1, server2, and server 3 to it, on the associated items tab for that application there should be all the information about the application, then a header bar and a list of the three associated servers.  I don't see the header bar or the servers, nor do i see a link to associate an item.  This is true on all plugins of this type that I have installed.

Can anyone point me in a direction to look?  When I've seen this problem before there has always been an error in a log file and it was a particular plugins include breaking things... this time it seems like it is something different.

Thanks!

#2 2012-06-28 14:51:55

entr04y

Re: plugins not displaying associated items

On the web applications plugin this is what I am getting in the source for the html instead of the proper content:

<input type='submit' name='delete' value='To delete'
                         class='submit'><input type='hidden' name='_read_date_mod' value='2012-06-27 16:56:15'><input type='hidden' name='id' value='12'></td></tr>
</table></div></form><div id='tabcontent'>&nbsp;</div><script type='text/javascript'>loadDefaultTab();</script></div><div id='footer' ><table width='100%'><tr><td class='left'><span class='copyright'>0.448 s - 33.35 Mio</span></td><td class='right'><a href='http://glpi-project.org/'><span class='copyright'>GLPI  0.83.2 Copyright (C) 2003-2012 by the INDEPNET Development Team.</span></a></td></tr></table></div></body></html>

It looks like the loadDefaultTab(); script isn't working or something...

Also, when the page loads, I do see a very brief animation that looks like something is loading, but nothing appears in that space.

Last edited by entr04y (2012-06-28 14:52:45)

#3 2012-06-28 15:09:00

entr04y

The list of plugins I have installed are (the ones with the * are the ones that are displaying this behavior:

*    appliances       Name:Appliances                     Version :1.8.0      Status :Enabled
    financialreports Name:Asset situation                Version :1.9.0      Status :Enabled
*    racks            Name:Bays Management                Version :1.3.1      Status :Enabled
    behaviors        Name:Behaviours                     Version :0.83.0     Status :Enabled
*    certificates     Name:Certificates                   Version :1.8.2      Status :Enabled
*    databases        Name:Databases                      Version :1.5.1      Status :Enabled
*    domains          Name:Domains                        Version :1.5.1      Status :Enabled
    manageentities   Name:Entities portal                Version :1.8.0      Status :Enabled
    datainjection    Name:File injection                 Version :2.2.0      Status :Enabled
    fusioninventory  Name:FusionInventory                Version :0.83+1.0   Status :Enabled
    fusinvdeploy     Name:FusionInventory DEPLOY         Version :0.83+1.0   Status :Enabled
    fusinvinventory  Name:FusionInventory INVENTORY      Version :0.83+1.0   Status :Enabled
    fusinvsnmp       Name:FusionInventory SNMP           Version :0.83+1.0   Status :Enabled
    resources        Name:Human Resources                Version :1.8.2      Status :Enabled
    immobilizationsh Name:Immobilizations                Version :1.5.0      Status :Enabled
    order            Name:Orders management              Version :1.6.0      Status :Enabled
    additionalalerts Name:Others alerts                  Version :1.5.1      Status :Enabled
    mreporting       Name:Plus de rapports               Version :1.1.1      Status :Enabled
    projet           Name:Project                        Version :1.3.0      Status :Enabled
    shellcommands    Name:Shell Commands                 Version :1.5.1      Status :Enabled
    manufacturersimp Name:Suppliers imports              Version :1.5.1      Status :Enabled
*    webapplications  Name:Web applications               Version :1.8.1      Status :Enabled
    webservices      Name:Web Services                   Version :1.3.0      Status :Enabled

Last edited by entr04y (2012-06-28 15:10:03)

#4 2012-06-29 16:51:20

entr04y

I wound up deleting and reinstalling all of the plugins, which seems to have fixed the problem

#5 2012-09-17 18:04:39

yves.holenstein

Have the same issue. Only have "databases" (v1.5.2) and "webapplications" (v1.8.2) installed however. Used to have them and others already at GLPI version 0.80.3 and updated them when updating GLPI to 0.83.4.

Did disable and uninstall the plugin, then re-installed and enabled the plugin. Now all webapplication data is gone, but the behaviour still persists.

Anyone got a clue? Seems to be related to the update. Maybe the plugin is not fully compatible

Thanks in advance
Yves

#6 2012-09-17 18:12:38

yves.holenstein

Activated debug mode and received the following error message on "webapplications" associated items / detail info section:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function header_nocache() in /usr/share/glpi/plugins/webapplications/ajax/webapplication.tabs.php on line 38

Maybe this helps in finding the issue?

#7 2012-09-17 21:09:42

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

/ajax/webapplication.tabs.php must not be exist in GLPI 0.83.4 and 1.8.2 version of plugins

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

#8 2012-10-01 14:30:09

yves.holenstein

Hi Xavier

I renamed the two files "webapplication.tabs.php" and "databases.tabs.php" and everything works fine now! Problem solved. I guess next time I perform an update, I will have to first uninstall the plugin, then delete the folder contents, then copy the new plugin files and re-install.

However, this will delete all database contents (like webapplication data, etc.). Is there a way to prevent this from happening?

Cheers
Yves

#9 2012-10-01 15:23:38

tsmr
GLPI-DEV
Website

You don't have to uninstall it

Xavier Caillaud
Blog GLPI Infotel

Board footer