You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-09-29 00:04:12

roanselmi

GLPI + FusionInventory plugin on Bitnami Cloud hosting (Amazon EC2)

Hi, everybody.

On a Bitnami Cloud Hosting free server (S.O. Amazon Linux AMI 32 bit) I installed GLPI 0.83.4 just to test the virtual server and GLPI itself. Everything seems ok, because I reach my GLPI at http://<mynameserver>.bitnamiapp.com/glpi.

But when I added the FusionInventory plugin,  even if the installation seems ok, I get a strange behaviour.
Before talking about this, I need to say that I tried the 0.83 + 1.0 version first and then the 0.83 + 2.0 beta1, with the same results.

The plugin behaviour is the following: in GLPI frontend under SETUP --> PLUGINS I see the plugins and everything seems good (status "ENABLED" for FusionInventory, FusionInventory Inventory and FusionInventory SNMP). But if I click on one of these, I get one tab only, "General Configuration" that is empty.

I search for similar case in this forum, so I take a look in ADMINISTRATION--> PROFILES and then choose Super-admin.

Inside this panel, I see that every management rights regarding FusioInventory is "NO ACCESS" and I can't change them in any way (when I click the "SUBMIT" button, every item turn into "NO ACCESS" state).

Maybe there are some wrong permission on some folder? Or the matter is inside the Bitnami Virtual Platform organization?

Appreciate every hint from you.

Regards,

Roberto Anselmi

#2 2012-09-29 04:03:58

ddurieux
Plugins Dev

Re: GLPI + FusionInventory plugin on Bitnami Cloud hosting (Amazon EC2)

Can you use debug mode (in settings) and it will display errors

Board footer