You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2011-10-28 19:46:38

yoryicopo

LDAP authentication

Hello,
I'm trying to use GLPI with LDAP authentication. My problem is that I have access to LDAP for authentication only (I have no user to search). So for users to enter and take their data GLPI I have to enlist at least login and say that authenticate against LDAP.
Is there any way to configure GLPI as when user attempts to log, he access and collect their data without having to give it high before?
Excuse me, my English is bad enough.

#2 2012-02-01 20:58:32

yoryicopo

Re: LDAP authentication

Please, help me!

#3 2012-09-19 16:43:32

yoryicopo

Help please!

#4 2012-09-24 14:25:15

teguh.umar

did you try this http://www.glpi-project.org/wiki/doku.php?id=en:ldap  ?
you should try it, in my LDAP, I do not have admin rule, just normal user at bottom of OU.

GLPI 10.0.10
Installation mode: zip on OREL9

#5 2012-09-25 16:46:26

yoryicopo

You have a flat directory (which often is the case with Samba sites using LDAP as the authentication backend), i.e. all relevant users are placed within a single organizational unit. In this case authentication is simple, since you can just add the baseDN string to the user name and ask LDAP to authenticate the user with the password provided through the user login attempt.

server:                 localhost
conection filter:     mufilter
Base dn:               ou=users,dc=mydomain,dc=es
root dn:                (empty)
password             (empty)
login field              uid

If my baseDN is ou=users,dc=mydomain,dc=com, where do I have to add it to the user?

Board footer