You are not logged in.

Announcement

Téléchargez la dernière version stable de GLPI      -     Et vous, que pouvez vous faire pour le projet GLPI ? :  Contribuer
 Download last stable version of GLPI                      -     What can you do for GLPI ? :  Contribute

#1 2012-08-21 18:26:27

bob.davis

Install on openSUSE 12.1

Hi,

I am trying to install GLPI on openSUSE, my Install works perfectly on Centos 6.3 but for our purpose [my boss says] it has to go into production on a server running openSUSE 12.1. it works for he most part but there is just one very important feature that wont work on the opensuse machine and I have been going around and around in circles trying to solve this issue..

We get our users from an LDAP database and I have the LDAP connect working on both systems to update add users etc .. however when you go into an LDAP user on the Suse version the tabs across the top fail to display any data, this works perfectly on a non ldap user i.e. glpi .. both LDAP users and local users work perfectly on my CentOS box..

I have a couple of screen shots to illustrate if any wants to see them, cant see how to imbed a pic in this forum..

Anyone have any ideas what i am missing from the packages or config of php or apache ??   

Any help would be VERY MUCH appreciated .. this is really baking my noodle ..

Bob

Board footer